For Pizza dough:
- Yeast – 1 tbsp
- Flour – 3 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- First of all mix yeast and sugar in warm water and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
- Then mix all dry ingredients and then mix yeast and make a dough with warm water, put aside until it has doubled in size.
Masala for Chicken:
- Chicken – 325g (cut in cubes)
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Ground cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garlic power – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Mix spice – ½ tsp (mace, nutmeg powder and clove powder mix)
- Kashmiri chilli paste – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 8 tbsp
- Marinate chicken cubes with all above ingredients and leave for an hour.
- Then mix 8 tbsp of oil in marinated chicken and bake in oven on 180 degree for 15 to 20 minutes. when its done let it cool down.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan.
- Shape to fill the sheet pan, spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza dough.
- Then sprinkle chicken, 1 onion cut in cubes, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, again on top spread some chicken pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles in preheated oven 180C, 356F, and Gas mark 8.