Today we are going to share a simple easy and quick aloo gosht recipe with video instructions, anyone can cook this tasty recipe. This method contains just basic ingredients so this aloo gosht is excellent for those who doesn’t like too many spices.
Aloo Gosht Recipe
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Potatoes – 2 cut in cubes
- Tomatoes – 2 big cut in 4 slices
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 4 – 5
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – as needed
- Salt – to taste
Grind green chilies, ginger, cumin seeds and big cardamom in a pestle.
- Take a pan, add mutton, onion, tomato, red chili powder, turmeric powder, red crushed chili, garlic cloves, salt and little bit of water.
- Let it cook until tomatoes soften, then remove tomato skin and discard, cook until mutton is tender and water dries.
- Then add oil and fry well along with grind masala, then add potato. Fry for 1 minute.
- Now add water and let it cook until potatoes are tender and gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with fenugreek leaves and fresh coriander.
- Serve with tandoori naan, chapaties or boiled rice.