This breakfast sundae recipe will keep you refreshed and cool during the summer, and it also serves as a quick, substitute breakfast.
Breakfast Sundae Recipe
- handful crunchy oat cereal, or granola
- big dollop natural yogurt
- handful mixed berries, including strawberries, blackcurrants, blueberries and raspberries
- Honey, to drizzle
- In a sundae glass add a handful of crunchy breakfast cereal or granola.
- Spoon a generous helping of yogurt over the cereal.
- Sprinkle a combination of the berries over the yoghurt.
- Drizzle with honey and serve. This quick and easy breakfast works with any fresh fruit so why not try your own combinations.