Mazedar and chicken cheese kabab recipe great for snacks or Iftar time.
Chicken Cheese Kabab Recipe
- Chicken mince – 1/2 kg
- Thinly chopped green chili – 6 to 8
- Egg – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Chopped fresh coriander – as required
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 4 tbsp
- Add green chili, egg, ginger garlic, salt, fresh coriander and cheese in chicken mince, mix well.
- Make round shaped kebabs, shallow fry in medium hot oil from both sides.
- When all done, give smoke of charcoal.
- Serve these delicious Chicken Cheese Kebab with any kind of chutney and salad.