Chicken Fajita Pizza
1. 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury(R) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
2. 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
3. 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
4. 1 teaspoon chilli powder
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1 cup thinly sliced onions
8. 1 cup green or red bell pepper strips (2×1/4-inch)
9. 1/2 cup Old El Paso(R) Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
10. 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13×9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place in sprayed pan. Starting at centre, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. Bake at 425 degrees F. for 7 to 9 minutes or until very light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with chilli powder, salt and garlic powder.
- Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add onions and bell pepper strips; cook and stir an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove crust from oven. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
- Spoon salsa over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 14 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.