Try this simple and quick chicken karahi masala recipe.
Chicken Karahi Masala Recipe
- Chicken – 1 (cut in small pieces)
- Tomatoes – 8
- Onion – 2 large
- Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Red chilli – (crushed) 2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 6
- Ginger (slices) – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- In a pan heat oil and chicken fry for 15 minutes then remove and keep a side. Now add onion and fry 5 minutes.
- Then add ginger and garlic fry 1 minute.
- After this tomato, crushed red chilli, turmeric and salt mix and fry and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Garnish with green chilli and ginger flakes.
- Serve with tandoori naan and salad.