How to Make Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe. Delicious, perfect and professional style seekh kebab, try and let me know your opinion. 🙂
How to Make Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe
- Beef mince – 1/2 kg
- Kidney’s fat – 100 gm
- Onion – 1
- Ginger – 1 piece 3 inch slice
- Green chilies – 3-4
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 bunch
- All spice powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Firstly, add beef mince, fat, and grind well. Now add green chilies, ginger, onion and green coriander in chopper and grind it nicely.
- Then add garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt and grind for 1 to 2 minutes. When paste becomes thin, take out in one bowl.
- Now keep chill ice water in separate bowl.
- Then wet your hands with chilli water and roll mince on square skewers like seekh kebabs.
- When mince has been put on all skewers, put all skewers on grill and change their sides after half a minute. Remember that heat of coals should not be too high.
- When golden color from all sides, remove it and serve hot with yogurt salad.