Classic Alfredo sauce recipe is a pasta sauce that is very easy to prepare.
Shared by: MARIUM HAMID
Classic Alfredo Sauce Recipe
10 min.prep time
10 min.total time
2 cups Serving
- 1 cup Land O Lakes® Half & Half
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in 1-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese.
- Stir sauce into hot cooked fettuccine, spaghetti, linguine or vermicelli.
You can also try: HOW TO MAKE FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PASTA