This recipe of Fettuccine Alfredo pasta is very simple and easy to make. Fettuccine is traditionally made fresh but dried fettuccine pasta also good.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
- Mix herbs – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Boiled Fettuccine Pasta – 2 cups
- White sauce – 2 cups
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard paste – 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese – 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped Parsley – 2 tbsp
- White pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Parmesan cheese – 1 tsp
- Take a pan, heat up and add mix herbs, red crushed chili and boiled pasta, mix well.
- Now add nutmeg powder. mustard paste, white pepper, salt and white sauce, mix well.
- Then add cream and cheddar cheese, mix and dish out.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chopped Parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy.