Here’s a quick tip for all those people whose shower floors have marks on them that don’t seem to come off with standard cleaning.
Soap and skin and oil and a whole lot of other nasty stuff can really leave stains on your shower floor, and what better way to remove them than with drain cleaner?
Drain cleaners tend to be a pretty strong acid whose actual goal is to remove things a lot tougher from your drains, so it’s really ideal.
• buy a bottle of drain cleaner from shop,
• pour it onto the floor of the shower
• Using the bottom of the bottle to spread it and make sure don’t miss a spot – DO NOT USE YOUR HANDS! IT’S DANGEROUS!
• wait about 15 minutes to make sure it has enough time to work
• Turn the shower on and rinse the floor. Make sure you let it run for a while (i do it for about 5 minutes) to ensure there’s no acid left on the floor. You REALLY don’t want to get into a shower barefoot while there’s drain cleaner on the floor!