Cork Kitchen Organizer | Pak Ladies
What a great idea! Store your address book, pens, notes, shopping list, pen, scissors, school notices…
Cork Kitchen Organizer
- Design Pattern
- Clean, Empty Container (We used an Instant Ice Tea Container)
- 1/8″ Thick Cork (Comes in a Roll from your Craft Store)
- Red and Green Broad Tip Paint Markers
- Tacky Glue
- Thumb Tacks
- Cut a piece of cork to fit around the container with a 1/2″ overlap. Spread tacky glue over the outside of the empty container and wrap cork around it with the seam at the back.
- Run a bead of glue at the overlap to secure flap.
- Print two Design Patterns.
- Staple one print to a piece of cork and cut out around each piece.
- Use paint markers to color the edges and front of each piece.
- Let dry. Use second print to position cut out pieces on cork container.
- Glue in place. (Thumb tacks can only be used where on design where cork is double thickness.