This DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub is as scrumptious as it sounds! Double or triple the recipe for an easy homemade gift🎁idea. SUCH AS:- CHRISTMAS🎄. Homemade sugar scrub shared by Marium Hamid.
DIY PEPPERMINT SUGAR SCRUB
Shared by; Marium Hamid
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Coconut or other carrier oil you may use more depending on desired consistency – 1/4 cup
- Red food coloring – as required
- Peppermint essential oil – few drops
- Mason jars with lids makes multiple 4 oz and 1/2 pint jars or 1 full pint jar
- Take a mixing bowl, add sugar and coconut oil, stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Place a few drops of peppermint essential oil into the mixture
- Divide your sugar scrub mix into two equal portions
- Add a drop or two of food coloring into one of the portions (be careful not to add too much!)
- In a mason jar, alternate pink and white layers of colored sugar to create a “candy cane” effect. Press sugar down with a spoon to compact between layers.
- Print sticker labels for the front of the jar and add a bow for gifting.