Sometimes after shaving, you are left with black or blue patches and Dark Spots on your face. To prevent this from happening, here are some solutions you can try:
Get Rid of Dark Spots from Shaving:
- After shaving, use vitamin C cream or ascorbic lotion.
- Other than this, you can also use alam and collagen elastin lotion.
- If you can find Brulidine cream, you should also use it after shaving.
- Clean your face with a non-alcoholic astringent.
- Other than this, you can make a mixture and keep it in the fridge to usewhenever you need to – if you use it before shaving, it will prevent patches on your face and it will also get rid of any acne holes.
To make this mixture, you will need:
- Almond oil – 5 tbsp
- Yeast – 2 tbsp
- Tincture of benzoin- 1 tsp
Mix all ingredients and apply on your face before shaving. Keep refrigerated.