Yummy Vegetable Fried Rice serves with Tikka Masala Fried Fish and enjoy.
Vegetable Fried Rice
- Rice – 1 cup (boiled)
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Spring onion – 1 (thinly chopped)
- Carrot – 1 (cut in julienne)
- Garlic – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 cup (remove seeds and cut in julienne)
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup chopped
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 chopped
- Boil rice with black pepper, salt, bay leaf, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of oil.
- In a cooking pan, heat up oil and add chopped garlic, fry until light pink.
- Then add ginger and fry until golden brown.
- Then add carrot and capsicum, for 2 seconds, now add cabbage, green chili and white part of spring
- onion, stir fry for 2 seconds.
- Now add boiled rice, mix and add black pepper, white pepper, salt and green part of spring onion, cook on steam for 2 minutes.
- Serve with Tikka Masala Fried Fish.