Grilled Lamb Chops Giada de Laurentiis
Try this very simple, tasty and easy recipe of Grilled Lamb Chops Giada de Laurentiis. These chops can be served with rice and grilled vegetables.
- Lamb chops – 6 about 3/4-inch thick
- Large garlic cloves – 2 crushed
- Fresh rosemary leaves – 1 tbsp
- Fresh thyme leaves – 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper – 1 pinch
- Coarse sea salt – to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp
- In a food processor add the garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt.
- Pulse until combined.
- Then pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature; it will take about 20 minutes.
- Then cook in grilled pan or BBQ or you can bake in oven.
Grilled Fish with Fried Vegetables