Homemade Hair Care Tips
Tip No 1:
- Regular oiling helps prevent falling of hair.
- Mixtures work even better.
- Mix amla oil and coconut oil in equal quantities.
- To this add 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture all over the scalp.
- Keep during the night and wash off with tap water in morning.
- Always avoid using warm water to wash hair.
- Cold or tap water is best.
Tip No 2:
- After shampoo, apply coconut milk all over the hair and let it work for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off with water.
- Coconut milk not only reduces hair fall but also provides extra conditioning to hair.
- Wash well otherwise the rancid smell of coconut may persist.
Tip No 3:
- Stir fry methi seeds in coconut oil.
- Grind these using pestle and motor.
- Use this every week in order to help protect hair fall.
- Methi seeds strengthen hair roots.