Easy Khoya Recipe
You can find mava (khoya) easily in Pakistan and India. But in foreign countries very hard to find, reason we can not cook many sweets and desserts without mava (khoya). Try this Easy khoya Recipe and make whatever you want.
- Dry milk powder – 1 kg
- Ghee – ½ kg
- Water – 3 cup
- Take a wok, add ghee and water, heat it up until water starts boiling.
- Then add dry milk powder and mix it well.
- Mava (khoya) is ready to use.
- If you like to freeze mava (khoya), sprinkle some sugar on mava (khoya) and freeze it.
- With this mava (khoya) you can make gulab jamon, barfi and kalaqand as well.