Homemade Whitening Lotions: in English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
Homemade Whitening Lotions: in English – Urdu
April 21, 2011
| Beauty Tips
Homemade Whitening Lotions
- Take vitamin E moisturizing lotion, add 3 kg sugar cane, lactic acid or 3 days old milk or yogurt and cook, during cooking add 2 tbsp cod liver oil and mix well.
- Apply daily this lotion on your whole body and face for fair colour complexions.
- Add 2 tsp of gram flour to the bowl, then add the pinch of turmeric powder, add five to 10 drops of lemon juice to the bowl.
- If your skin is very sensitive, use less lemon juice, as it can irritate sensitive skin.
- Stir the mixture with the spoon.
- Slowly pour in heavy cream, 1 tsp. at a time, stirring as you add it.
- Continue to add the cream until it is the consistency of a lotion.
- Apply the lotion to your face, or anywhere else you want to whiten.
- Leave it on until your skin is dry to the touch.
- Rinse the lotion off.
- You can repeat this daily.