Bihari Kabab is one of the most famous dish we have today in Indian cuisine. It comes from the state of Bihar. It’s always easy to prepare and cook when compared to other kebabs.
- Boneless beef – 1/2 kg (cut in thin and long strips)
- Red chili powder – 3 tsp
- Raw onion paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Charcoal – 1
- Pounder beef pieces and prick with fork, then apply red chili powder, onion paste, salt, oil, papaya paste, yogurt, garam masala powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Leave for 2 hours.
- Then skew in skewer and bake in preheated oven on 180ºC, for half an hour.
- When it’s done, give smoke of charcoal.
- Serve yummy Bihari Kabab with any kind of sauce.