Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe by Shireen Anwar
I already shared a Chicken tikka masala recipe with you, but today I am going to share a different kind of Chicken Tikka Masala recipe – an easer and less complicated one.
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka:
- Chicken tikka slices – 4 (1 kg)
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chicken tikka masala – 3/4 packet
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Make deep cuts on tikka slices, then marinate with yogurt, garlic paste and chicken tikka masala.
- Leave for an hour, bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or cook in a pan.
- If you would like to cook in a pan, then heat up oil in a pan, add marinated chicken along with marination masala and fry both sides.
- Cover and cook until tender and water dries.
Ingredients for Masala:
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 cut in rings
- Capsicum – 1 cut in rings
- Green chilies – 4 sliced
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- When chicken is done, take another pan. Heat up oil and butter, add onions and fry until transparent.
- Then add capsicum and stir fry, then add green chilies, salt, garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Then add cooked chicken along with gravy and give smoke of charcoal.
- Put on dum for 5 minutes and serve with naan or chapatti.