Make delicious Crunch Kulfi recipe with crunch almonds..
Shared by Marium Hamid
- Milk 1 kg
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Khoya – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Ingredients For Crunch:
Sugar – 6 ounce
Almond – 2 ounce
Make crunch with almond and sugar.
- First pour milk, sugar cook it with low temperature, until it remains half.
- Now put the saturated cornflour, khoya, cook it well when the mixture becomes thick, then take take it out and cool it.
- Now add fresh cream, chopped green cardamom.
- Then make the kulfi in ice cream machine.
- When it becomes set then take it out from machine.
- Now mix the crunch.
- Then put the almonds on kulfi and freeze it for 12 hours.