Coconut Kheer Pakistani Recipe is a delicious dessert that you can try at home, and prepare it for either a special occasion or on any ordinary day.
Coconut Kheer Pakistani Recipe
- Milk – 1 litre/ 3 1/2 cups
- Rice – 4 tbsp (Soaked and then dry and roughly grind)
- Dessicated coconut – 4 tbsp
- Coconut essence – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk – 1 cup (canned)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Almond – 2 tbsp
- Pistachio – 2 tbsp
- Pour milk in a pan and bring to boil.
- Then add ground rice and cook until rice is tender.
- Then add coconut and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Then add coconut milk and cook until kheer thickens.
- Finally add coconut essence.
- Dish out, garnish with chopped nuts and silver paper.