Mango Mousse with Biscuits Layer: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Mango Mousse with Biscuits Layer: English – Urdu Recipe
Mango Mousse with Biscuit Layer
Ingredients for Biscuits:
- Flour – 2 cup
- Butter – ¾ cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Mix flour, butter and salt, make smooth dough with warm water.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then roll down and cut with cookie cutter and bake in preheated oven at 190 degree centigrade for 10 minutes.
- When it’s done, crush with rolling pin.
Ingredients for Mousse:
- Cream cheese – 500 g
- Mango – 4 big size make peel and make puree
- Brown sugar – ¼ cup
- Lemon zest – 2 tsp
- Freshly ground coconut – ¼ cup
- Whipped cream – 2 cup
- Mango cubes and glazed cherries – for garnishing
- Beat cream cheese with brown sugar, when sugar is well mixed, add lemon zest and coconut.
- Then add whipped cream and mango puree.
- Put in fridge until it chills.
- Then take serving bowls, place mango cubes, then pour mousse, then crushed biscuits, then mousse, then on top mango cubes, lemon zest, cherry and serve.