Loki Ka Halwa | Pak Ladies
Loki Ka Halwa
- Loki – 2 kg
- Sugar – 400 g
- Khoya (Mava) – 700 g
- Green food colour – as required
- Pistachio – 10 pieces
- Almond – 10 pieces
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Green cardamoms – 3 to 4
- Peel Loki, then grate. Then put in a pan and cook in steam until soft, then add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Now add ghee and green cardamoms, cook well until ghee separates.
- Then make a hole in Loki mixture and put half khoya and cover for 5 minutes.
- Then mix well also, add chopped dry fruits and serve with remaining khoya.