Eid is coming and everybody like to cook something with beef and mutton, you can make seekh kebabs, tikka, steak, etc. I will recommend you to make this boti tikka recipe, especially if you use homemade BBQ masala.
- Boneless beef – 1 kg cut in 1 inch cubes
- Salt – to taste
- Raw papaya paste – 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- BBQ masala – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mix all above ingredients in beef pieces and leave for 5 to 6 hours.
- Then skew in skewers and bake, BBQ or grill.
- Serve with warqi paratha and mint or mango chutney.