Tiramisu Dessert with Strawberry and Cherries
Quick Tiramisu Dessert with Strawberry and Cherries
- Strawberries – 100 gm
- Cherries – 100 gm
- Kiwi – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Mascarpone or Philadelphia cheese spread – 200 gm
- Strawberry syrup – 1 tbsp
- Biscuits – 16
- Chocolate powder – 1 tbsp
- In a separate dish of strawberries and cherries, halved (boneless), add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix.
- Leave a whole strawberry and cherry for the final decoration.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and set whites until stiff.
- Beat the yolks with three tablespoons of sugar and add the cheese and strawberry syrup, mixing well and add the egg whites gently until stiff, this is the cream.
- In a glass dish, or individual cups, place the biscuits on the bottom next to each other to form a base.
- On this basis, we add a layer of sliced strawberries and cherries and a layer of cream obtained above.
- Repeat the transaction a total of three times.