Rabri Tukray Recipe
Easy and handy rabri tukray recipe, as you don’t need to buy anything special from outside to make it, because every house has bread.
- Bread slices – 8
- Milk – 2 litres
- Khoya – 125 g
- Saffron – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – to taste
- Almonds and pistachio – 4 tbsp
- Silver paper – 2
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Boil milk until half remains.
- Fry bread slices in ghee until they’re light brown and crispy.
- When milk is reduced, add saffron, khoya, cardamom powder and sugar, and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then put bread slices in milk and cook until milk dries.
- Put them in a serving dish; garnish with almonds, pistachio and silver paper.