Few Skin Care Tips for Blemishes, you can easily use at home with some simple and natural ingredients, these are easily available in your kitchen cabinet.
Run Damage Control on Your Blemishes
- If you feel a big blemish coming on, take an aspirin and make a paste of it with water.
- Apply it to the pimple before you go to bed and the next day the swelling will be gone.
Make Your Own Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Combine 1 cup coarse sea salt with 1/2 cup baby oil.
- Stir the ingredients together in a bowl and put into a screw-top jar.
- Leave for 24 hours, then stir the mixture and apply to any areas of the body you wish to smooth out.
- Massage into the skin for a few minutes, then shower off and pat your skin dry.
- Makes multiple applications.