Spicy Chicken Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Spicy Chicken Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe
Spicy Chicken Karahi
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Oil – 1cup
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Tomatoes – 6
- Red crushed chillies – 1 ½ tsp
- Green chillies – as required
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Dry fenugreek – 2 tsp
- Ginger – 1 medium piece
- Salt – to taste
- Dry coriander – 1 ½ tsp
- White cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Whole Black pepper – 12
- Big cardamom seeds only – 1
Grind these spices.
- First of all grind the 4 cloves of garlic in ¼ cup of water and use this garlic water during whole cooking.
- Take a wok and put the chicken in and fry until its white, then put 4 tsp garlic water and fry until chicken redness finishes.
- Then take it out from the oil.
- Now in this oil put chopped tomatoes, red crushed chilli and red chilli powder and cook until tomato is soft, now add fenugreek leaves and ginger flaks and mix them well.
- Now add fried chicken, green chillies, salt and mix well.
- Then add grinded spices and ginger flakes along with some water and cook on dum until done. Serve with naan or chapatti.