Steak Roll ups with Veggies
Steak roll ups with veggies. Pound steak to 1/4 inch thick, stuffud with mix vegetables, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Steaks – 1 kg
- Chinese salt – 1 tsp
- White vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
Ponder the steaks, apply salt, chinese salt and vinegar and leave for 4 to 6 hours.
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Thinly chopped otato, peas, carrots – 1 cup
- Shredded cheese – 1/4 cup
- Salt and black pepper – to taste
- In a bowl, add Potato, peas, carrots, Chinese salt, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Now put vegetables on steaks and make rolls, wrap with thread to prevent to lose vegetables.
- Then heat up oil and fry steak rolls.
- Then add 1/2 cup water, cover and cook for 5 minutes until water dries.
- Remove thread and serve.