Strawberry sauce: It’s incredibly simple, fast and only has 3 ingredients. This delicious sauce is used to accompany cakes, ice cream, sundae ice cream, yogurt or any dessert to which you want to add a light and tasty touch. For low carb or keto diet followers can replace or omit the sugar with any artificial sweetener and enjoy a keto dessert. Due to the lockdown I could not buy fresh strawberries so I used frozen one.
- Fresh or frozen strawberry – 1 1/2 cup (washed and disinfected)
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Method to Prepare for Strawberry Sauce:
- Cut all the strawberries in half.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until a thick sauce forms, leave on the fire for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the fire.
- Blend and keep refrigerated.
- This recipe can be prepared with other berries or mixing the ones you like the most.