How to Make Stuffed Chilli Pakora: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Stuffed Chilli Pakora: English – Urdu Recipe
Stuffed Chilli Pakora
- Big size green chilli – 8
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Gram flour – ¼ cup
- Mozzarella cheese – 100g
- Red crushed Chilli – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Flour – ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garlic powder – ¼ tsp
- Fresh coriander – ½ tbsp
- Wash, wipe and slit the chillies along the length.
- Remove the seeds from the chillies.
- Take a bowl add cheese, oregano, fresh coriander and garlic powder and mix and fill it inside the chillies.
- Now Mix rice flour, gram flour, corn flour, red chilli, and salt and turmeric powder and add enough water to prepare a thick batter.
- Dip the stuffed chillies in this batter and fry in hot oil till it is golden in colour.
- Serve hot.