Carrot Kheer Recipe: English - Urdu
Carrot Kheer Recipe: English – Urdu
Carrot Kheer Recipe
- Grated carrots – 4
- Rice – ¼ cup
- Sugar – to taste
- Milk – 1 ¼ litre
- Green cardamoms – 3
- Kewra water – 1 tbsp
- Pistachio – 25g
- Soak rice then boil. Then take a pan, put grated carrots and cook until soft, now add boil rice and a little bit of milk and mix it well.
- Now add remaining milk and cardamom powder and cook.
- When kheer is a little bit thick add sugar and cook till done.
- Remove from heat and pour kewra water.
- When a bit cool garnish with silver pepper and pistachio.