Frozen chicken Croquettes recipe is excellent for busy moms, you can make for whole month and you will feel it’s ideal for kids or husband´s lunch. You can even serve in evening tea as a snack. This recipe is also good for ramadan iftari, if you make and freeze, you will feel relaxed the whole month.
2 dozen croquettes
- Chicken mince – 1/2 kg take breast and thigh meat for mince
- bread slice – 1 soaked in milk
- Boiled and mashed potato – 1 big
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1/2
- Mix chicken mince, bread slice, potato, black pepper, salt and garam masala powder. then add half egg and mix well.
- Then make croquettes shapes with the help of oil, then roll in dry flour, then dip in lightly beaten egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- You can deep fry now or freeze them.
- Place in a plate single layers and freeze. When they are frozen, put them in a box and freeze for 1 month.