Delicious finger licking Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe without buttermilk is excellent for those who wants to eat fried chicken but due to health conscious or diet can not enjoy his favorite feat so do not wait, hurry and try this easy recipe.
Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe without Buttermilk
- Chicken drumsticks – 6 skinless
- Large chicken breasts – 3 (cut into 4 pieces)
- Mustard powder – 1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dried onion granules – 1/2 tsp
- Breadcrumbs –
- Dried breadcrumbs – 120 gm/ 1 1/4 cup
- Beaten eggs – 2
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add mustard, paprika, garlic, dried onion granules and breadcrumbs, mix well.
- Mix the eggs and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl.
- Now dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then the crumb mixture to coat well.
- Then place chicken pieces on greased and butter paper lined tray in single layer.
- Spray oil on each piece and bake in preheated oven on 180°C for 25-30 mins more, turning after 15 mins, until cooked.
- Serve with potato wedges and ketchup.