Crispy Fried Mushrooms Recipe
As we know Mushrooms are naturally low in sodium, fat, cholesterol, and calories and have often been referred to as functional foods. Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins such as riboflavin, folate, thiamine, pantothenic acid, and niacin.
They are also the only vegan, non-fortified dietary source of vitamin D. Try crispy fried mushrooms recipe: Crispy, crunchy breaded mushrooms, served with cool tartar sauce.
- Mushrooms – 14
- Flour – 70 gm
- Eggs – 2
- Bread crumbs – 200 gm
- Oil – for frying
- Chive stalks – 1
- Remove the base of the mushrooms, wash the little hats and dry them.
- Roll them first in flour, then beaten eggs and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil for about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Then leave on paper towels to remove excess fat.
- Fill them with tartar sauce.
- Garnish with washed and chopped chives stalks, and serve immediately.
How to Make Tartar Sauce