Eyes are the most important part of our face. So we do take great care of our eyes. Dark circles make you look tired and pale. The lack of nutrients in the diet, or the lack of a balanced diet, can contribute to the discoloration of the area under the eyes.
Dark Circles Treatment
- Oatmail flour – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander, parsley or mint paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice or pomogrante juice – 2 tsp
- Strawberry yogurt with pulp – 4 tbsp
- Mix all above ingredients and apply twice a day around the eyes anti clockwise and clockwise with soft hands.
- This mask is also beneficial for tummy pigmentation.
- Santomet cream is also good for dark circles.
- Massage around the eyes with this cream with light hands.