Making Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe really easy, you just need to transform Basic vanilla ice cream into a rich chocolate indulgence.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Milk – 1/2 liter
- Eggs – 3
- Cream – 2 packet/ 400 ml
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate essence – few drops
- Coco powder – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add eggs, sugar, coco powder and flour, mix with whisk.
- Then add this mixture in milk and cook on low heat, do not allow the mixture to boil or it will curdle.(stirring constantly).
- Then take it off of the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Then add chocolate essence and cream, mix well.
- Then add in ice cream maker and make ice cream.
- In ice cream maker, add 3 parts of ice and 2 parts of sea salt.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, beat it with a beater, instead, and freeze it.
- When it’s half-frozen, take it out and beat it again.
- Then freeze it again, and take it out again when it’s half-frozen.
- Then beat it again, and freeze in an air tight container.