Whoever wants to have fair color in one week try this homemade face mask for brightening skin recomended by Famous Pakistani herbalist Dr. Bilquis Sheikh.
Men or women, both can use this mask. All ingredients are easily available from any herbal shop.
Face Mask for Brightening Skin
- Sandalwood powder – 1 tbsp
- Husne yusaf – 1/4 TSP
- Turmus – 1/4 tsp
- Murdar singh – 1/4 tsp
- Fuller earth – 1 tbsp
- Rose water – as required
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl and make a soft paste with the help of rose water.
- Then apply this paste on your whole body, on face and on the neck, scrub gradually and let it dry, then rinse it.
- If you would like to apply this mask on young children then do not scrub, just apply for 10 minutes and rinse it.
- One important thing; if someone has thin skin on face, then omit turmus in this mask, because turmus peeling the skin so only good for who has thick skin.
- You will get fair complexion and also this mask excellent for those complaining dark feet and hands.