Frozen Paratha Recipe by Rida Aftab
You may have seen and tried many frozen parathas, but this frozen paratha recipe by rida aftab is a different and unique recipe that you can try this Ramadan for you and your family.
- Plain flour – 1/2 kg
- Ghee – 400 gm
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – for kneading flour
- Ice cubes – as required
- First add salt, oil in flour and make soft dough with water, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then melt the ghee in a sauce pan until it starts boiling.
- Then add ice and a little bit of water in a separate bowl.
- Pour boiling ghee on ice and water bowl, stir it with wooden spoon and beat it well.
- When it becomes soft, take it out of the water, drain it well.
- Now make a big roti from this prepared dough, put the margarine in the middle and fold it from all
sides like a puff pastry.
- Then leave it for half an hour in the fridge, roll it again.
- Roll it out for 3 to 4 times.
- After that, roll it like a swiss roll and cut the dough in round slices.
- Now put a slice on butter paper, then put another butter paper on top and roll with rolling pin with
light hands and freeze it.
- Take out of freezer when you want to make a paratha.