Roly Poly Kebab Roll Recipe
You have tried many types of kebab roll. But this Roly poly kebab roll is unique and delicious, everybody will love this kebab roll. Try in iftari or sehri time, also excellent idea for kids lunch box.
- Seekh kebab mix – 1/2 kg
- Plain flour – 2 cups
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Instant yeast – 1 ½ tsp
- Add oil, salt, yogurt, sugar and yeast in flour and make soft dough with warm water and leave aside until double in size.
- Now skew seekh kebab mix on skewers and bake in oven, grill, BBQ or cook in a pan.
- When all kebabs are done, leave them on skewers and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Then divide the dough into small parts and roll like chappatie and cut in stripes and wrap the kebabs with these stripes.
- Now cook in oven, tandoor or in a pan until dough turns into light golden like paratha.
- During cooking apply oil with brush.
- Serve with dahi podina ki chatni and salad.