How to Cook Balochi Mutton Sajji Recipe: English – Urdu |
Balochi Mutton Sajji Recipe
- Leg of lamb – 1 ½ kg
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- White vinegar – ¾ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tbsp
- Meat tenderizer or kachri powder – 1 tbsp
- Lemon slices and chat masala – as required
- Wash and clean the leg of lamb, prick with fork.
- Then soak in water for 1 hour.
- Then in same water, add ¼ cup lemon juice, vinegar, ginger garlic, salt and meat tenderizer, mix well.
- Then soak leg in this water for 1 hour.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 150º C for an hour.
- Then serve with chaat masala and lemon slices.