The cheese is often liked by children. If some day you think of anything for dinner, try these mozzarella cheese sticks. They are simple to prepare, and if you combine them with a salad, can be converted into a light dinner and very agreeable to the smallest.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Cut the mozzarella into strips not very large. Put them in the freezer.
- As seen beating an egg and put oil to heat.
- Remove the sticks from the freezer (must be very cold so it does not melt when frying).
- Pass them in beaten egg and breadcrumbs and fry in batches.
- Take them out and put them on paper towels to absorb excess oil.