Chicken Chargha: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Chicken Chargha: English – Urdu Recipe
- Whole chicken – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Lemon – 3
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Red crushed chillies – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Chat masala – for garnishing
- Oil – for frying
- Wash chicken and make deep cuts, then apply salt, ginger, and garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Now steam this chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, when done let it cool down completely.
- In same bowl (which we used for marination for chicken) put all dry spices in 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- If mixture is a bit dry add 1 tbsp of oil and mix it well, then apply on chicken inside and outside and leave it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then take a wok and put oil, heat it up, then dip this chicken in hot oil with the help of a spoon, take 2nd spoon and pour hot oil on chicken until golden brown.
- Then take it out from oil and serve hot with salad or rice.