How to Make Easy Pink Kashmiri Tea: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Easy Pink Kashmiri Tea: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Easy Pink Kashmiri Tea
- Water – 2 cup
- Kashmiri tea – 2 tablespoon
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Green cardamon – 3
- salt – 1 pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 cup or to taste
- star anise – petals of Baadian Khataaii
- Milk – 3 cups
- Chilled water – 2 cups
- In a saucepan add 2 cups water, bring to boil. then add tea leaves, green cardamoms and sugar, let it boil.
- Then add baking soda, salt, mix well.
- Take the pan off the stove, add cold water to it.
- Before adding the cold water, you should see a burgundy/dark pinkish film on the surface.
- That tells you have boiled it to the right level and the colour will be great.
- Take a ladle, fill it with the boiled tea and blend it by pouring repeatedly.
- You take tea in the ladle and raise the level of the ladle about 8-10 inches and pour the tea back to the pan.
- Doing it at least 6 minutes will make a change in the colour of tea.
- Take a strainer and strain the tea, add milk and one petal of Baadian Khataaii (star anise, if available).
- Let it boil for three to four times and then serve in a tea pot or put it in your tea cup directly and garnish with crushed almonds and pistachio.