How to Make Fish Tikka: English – Urdu Recipe |
How to Make Fish Tikka
- King fish – 1 kg (clean and cut in cubes)
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
- White zeera – 1 tsp (fried and ground)
- Lemon – 4
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as taste
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Apply vinegar on fish and wash after 10 min.
- Then apply all spices and lemon juice and marinade for 1 and half hour.
- Then skew on skewers and BBQ, grill or fry in a bit oil.
- When done then apply oil with brush and squeeze lemon again and serve with tamarind sauce.