Hot Chana Chaat Recipe: English – Urdu |
Hot Chana Chaat Recipe
- Onion – 2 thinly sliced
- Boiled chickpeas – 2 cup
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Paprri – as required
- Take a pan, add 1 cup water, boil and add boiled chickpeas, salt, red crushed chilli and cumin seeds, let it cook.
- Then add tamarind pulp and cook until it thickens and dries.
- Now add onion and cook just to soften the onion.
- Sever in serving dish with fresh coriander and paprri.