Eid-ul-Adha is around the corner so let’s get ready for meat dishes and weather is also getting cold, so yummy paya is an excellent way to keep warm as a soup and as a curry.
Mazedar Mutton Paya
- Mutton paye 6
- Onion – 2 medium or 1 big sliced
- Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- Water – 8 cups
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Whole garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Green chilies – 4
- Lemon – to serve
- First of all clean paye with chapatti flour dough (apply dough on paye and then massage with dough and wash.)
- Take a pan, add paye, 8 cups of water, onion, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and cook on low heat until paye is tender.
- Then take a pan, add oil, whole garam masala, yogurt and 1/2 cup water, fry well for 5 minutes.
- Then add boiled paya, fry well.
- Then add 1/2 cup of water and remaining stock, mix and cook along 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- Now cover and let it cook on low heat until done.
- Then add half ginger flakes, green chili, fresh coriander, cover and take it off of the flame.
- After 5 to 8 minutes dish out and garnish with fresh coriander, ginger flakes, green chilies.
- Serve with Naan.