Keema Bhare Tamatar (Tomatoes Stuffed with Mince) |
Keema Bhare Tamatar (Tomatoes Stuffed with Mince)
- Mince – ½ kg
- Tomato – 10
- Cottage cheese – ½ packet
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 6
- Onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – ½ bunches
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Take a pan, add oil, and fry onion until light pink, then add ginger garlic paste, stir fry then add mince and fry well.
- Then add chopped green chillies, fry well.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and tomatoes flush, fry well.
- Then add chopped coriander, mix well and remove from cooker.
- Let it cool down, then mix cottage cheese.
- Take tomatoes, cut from top and a little bit from base and make hole in tomatoes.
- Then pour few drops of oil in tomatoes, apply all around some oil.
- Then fill cooked mince in tomatoes, and bake in preheated oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes or cook in a wide pan on very low heat.
- Serve with cumin seeds rice or plain boil rice.