How to Make Kulfi Matkewali; English - Urdu Recipe
Kulfi Matkewali: English – Urdu Recipe
- Milk – 3 litre (cook until 1 ½ litre left)
- Sugar – to taste
- Lassa Mava – ½ kg or 3 kg
- Cardamoms powder – 2 tsp
- Rose water – 2 tsp
- Cook milk until half left, and then add sugar and cardamoms powder and mix well.
- Take it of the heat and add Mava(Khoya) and put again on heat and cook until thick.
- Now add rose water and let it cool down.
- Then put this mixture in kulfi moulds and freeze in freezer or in Matka.
For Matka Preparation:
- Kalmi shora – as required
- Lahori salt – as required
- Ice – as required
- Take a matka, put kalmi shora, then lahori salt, then kulfi moulds, then again kalmi shora, then lahori salt, then ice and then shake it.
- After every 15 minutes shake it.
- When done serve with falooda vermicelli.